About the Role
This HR Representative will lead the overall day-to-day operations of the Human Resources function.
• Recruiting support includes job postings, candidate sourcing, phone screens, interviews, pre-employment screening, offer process, onboarding new employees and other recruitment related projects
• Liaison with Corporate to complete annual EEO-1 reports and other annual reporting requirements
• HRIS/Payroll/ benefit plan administration includes supporting HRIS system implementation and updates, processing employee status changes, interface with Corporate Benefits on annual benefit enrollment process and COBRA enrollment
• Serve as interface on benefit topics and issues with corporate, active (union and non-union) and retired employees, and plan sponsors
• Process employee request for FMLA, including updating of payroll data, interface with department managers on leave and return to work issues
• Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field
• At least 2-4 years of HR generalist level experience
• Experience with payroll systems (e.g. ADP) and HRIS system (e.g. SuccessFactors)
• Knowledge of Short Term and Long Term disability plan administration, and COBRA regulations
• Solid knowledge of FMLA requirements and leave processing
• Knowledge of recruitment processes, current sourcing strategies, interviewing skills, candidate care techniques, and employment laws
About the Company
Deep Fire Technologies is a veteran-owned Small Business based in Pittsburgh, PA. We specialize in analytic research, training, and technical support services within the areas of security and intelligence.